Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dentist: 101

Lets just start with that two is not the age to take Ansley to the dentist. I of course missed her first time to the dentist, due to my lovely job, but Zach and Grandma Teresa took her! She was terrified! Would not open her mouth for anything! So, that appointment was short and sweet with nothing to report except a Dora toothbrush and toothpaste! Ansley loves to brush her teeth and most nights we brush her teeth with no problems, so the dentist wasn't too concerned about not seeing her pearly whites! I did notice last week that she is getting her 2 year mollers in on the bottom! Only two more to go and we are done with teeth! :) Here are a few pics from her experience!

Notice the look of you are crazy lady, I'm not opening my mouth

Maybe next year, she will like it better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment