Sunday, August 28, 2011

Life as we know it :)

We have been home for almost a week now and we are adjusting very well! :) Ansley is a little rough, but loves her brother very much and is always available to help! :) Today, we had our first traumatic incident, Ansley accidently stepped on Karson!!!! Holy crap scared Karson, Ansley, and I all to death! They were both in tears! She didn't notice that he was laying on the floor! She stepped on his legs and I believe he is ok, nothing broken that I can see. This little man is going to have to get tough FAST!!

Karson is eating and sleeping great! He really likes to sleep on me and would sleep all night if I'd let him. Last night he slept in his bassinet all night only waking up twice!! :) He is a growing boy and we went Friday for our 1 week check up! Doing great weighing in at 9lbs 3oz!! We left Wesley on Monday with him weighing 8lbs. 6oz! I'd say he's getting plenty to eat! lol. He is a really good baby and usually only cries when he's hungry.

Here are a few pics from the NICU. I'm so thankful we were only there a few days! There are some really sick babies there and I'm truly thankful and blessed that we have a healthy family!

Big news in our family!! Zach is going back to Hawker Beechcraft!! After almost 2 years of being laid off they called him back last week! :) This is awesome!! We just hope no lay off's are in our future!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you today! You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad to see your little man doing well.
    Have a good week!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete