Wednesday, May 4, 2011

He has a NAME!

Finally, I didn't think we would ever agree on a name for a boy or a girl! I originally wanted to stick with names that started with an "A," and trust me we made a list of names that started with "A's" but we never fell in love with any of them. We had Adler, Asher, Axel, Aston and Archer. Out of those I liked Adler the best, but to be honest I wasn't in LOVE with the name! For the girls we had Aliya, Aubree, Adley and my FAV Aniston! See we had quite the list going and tucked away safely, but when the day came that we found out we were having a boy, we didn't like any of them! So the search continued.

We were on our way to Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and I brought up the name Carson! We both loved it and have decided to do little bit of editing and go with "Karson." We haven't completely agreed on a middle name yet, but it has been narrowed down to either "Michael" after my dad or "Lee" after Zach!

Here I am at 24 weeks! My BFF Jamie told me that I needed to do a side-by-side of me at 24 weeks with Ansley and now with Karson! So Jam this is for you! :)

Oh, wow I am a lot bigger this go around! lol. Sorry the flash wasn't on



















We have started painting Karsons room and are almost done! I'll post pics of that soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the name! You're looking good!! Jill was big with Mav, small with Adalynn...maybe boys ARE bigger :)

    ReplyDelete