Saturday, May 14, 2011

18 Months

I can't believe that my baby was 18 months old yesterday!  She has changed so much in the last few months and grown into a beautiful toddler, that I can hardley believe it! She has an attitude like you wouldn't believe and the heart of gold! She can be such a lover when she wants to be! I'm loving every minute of being a mother and watching my little one grow!  Here is what this little sassy thing is up to these days:
  • walking like crazy and has been since 13months! There is no stopping this little one now
  • Her hair is really starting to grow and we can now do pony and pig tails!
  • Blows kisses and says muah (that spelling is wrong I'm sure)
  • talking more and more everyday
  • can say no, mom, dad, what's that, two, shoes, cheese and many other words and sounds that I can't remember
  • knows the word bath and runs to the tub yelling "ba"
  • We have really been working on animals and the sounds that they make
  • Know's the sounds that a cat, dog, cow, chicken, duck, elephant, sheep and bee make
  • Know's where her hair, nose, mouth, teeth, eyes, ears, tummy, toes and knees are
  • In the morning's she tries to dress herself! Sometimes we try to wear our shirt as pants
  • Went potty for the first time today in her big girl potty! (No I'm not trying to potty train, but I'm thinking that she's getting close to being ready)
  • Know's where the trash can is and will throw things away if you ask
I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton of other things, but that's all I have for now! Here are her 18 months pics from Laura's mini sessions! It was a little windy that day, if you couldn't tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment