Monday, October 25, 2010

TWINS!


Oh, no NOT me! Are you crazy?? I got a little taste of what having twins would be like and lets just say I'm happy with just a taste! Here are the princess' happy as ever!
Jaycie and Ansley 3 months apart!  Ansley 11months and Jaycie 8!

Jaycie came to spend a couple of hours with us a couple of weeks ago and the girls had a blast! They play great together, other than they both want to play with the same toys at the same time! Oh, and eat at the same time, but at this age they can both hold their own bottles, so I lucked out on that deal! I love Jaycie to pieces and she is such a good baby!

Notice she only has one sock on! lol. Thats thanks to Ansley. Ansley hates to wear sock and I guess she thought Jayice did too, so she helped her take them off! I think I put her socks on a dozen times that morning, just to have Ansley come rip them off!

Thanks Jaycie for coming to play, come back anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment