Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch & the BIG pumpkin

Zach has Monday's off we headed to Applejack's Pumpkin Patch in Augusta a couple of weeks ago! Ansley's still a little young for all the fun activities, but we still had a great time. We arrived at 2pm not knowing that they closed in an hour!Opps, but we still managed to get everything done!


Brandy bought this HUGE pumpkin for Macy's 6 months pics, so we decided to take some pics too! Thanks B!







Ok, Blurb book here I come! I'm starting from me being 9months pregnant til now!Wish me luck, only have 2 days left, so I can get 25% off!
Having issues with pics as you can tell!

1 comment:

  1. We did the same thing...showed up to the patch at 1, not knowing they closed at 3pm on weekdays! AND, OMG, I am in love with Ansley's little pink shoes! Those are so stinkin' cute!! I got to see her tonight at her Grandma & Grandpa's =) She was so sweet!!

    Hope you're getting the Blurb book figured out. Sorry I didn't email you back sooner! See you Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete