Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finished painting!

This has been a busy couple of weeks! Ansley's room is officially painted! Although, its not quite done its looking pretty good! Here are a couple of pics of the room! Thank you again honey it looks great! This idea came from HGTV's rate my space (in the nursery section)! My aunt showed me this site and they have tons of ideas to look at!

There will be a brown stencil that goes between the pink and white!



It looks brighter than it really is!





Yesterday, we had our sixth month doctor's appointment. It didn't go as well as the other's have, but still doing good and Ansley is growing like crazy. I had gained 2lbs this month and they found protein in my urine! So, I have to go back next week and pee in a cup again to see if I still have protein or if it was just a fluke. She told me that she was concerned about possibly having pre-eclampsia (pregnancy induced hypertension). My blood pressure has been normal and I have no other signs of pre-eclampsia, but protein in the urine is a early sign. I have no swelling and I haven't been gaining weight like crazy (which is another symptom of pre-eclampsia). So, I'm not getting stressed out because I'm sure everything is fine! I go back on Wednesday and I'll keep you updated! Worse case scenario is that they put me on bed rest or light duty! Not happening at least I hope not!


This weekend Zach and I are going to Wichita to get Ansley's dresser and mattress! Hopefully, Sunday we will get them put together and I can start getting her clothes organized.


This weekend is the Cowley County fair. Zach wants to go to the demolition derby on Saturday night and I want an onion blossom, carmel apple, corn on the cob and a funnel cake!! :) Not sure that I will be able to eat all that, but I'd sure like to try:) I'll post more this weekend of Zach putting up Ansley's crib!!







24 weeks!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment