Sunday, December 28, 2014

Santa {Webster}

I received word that Santa would be making his grand appearance at school to see all the kids. Karson thought he'd seen enough of Santa after the GE Christmas party, so he bailed on me to go see grandma Teresa! I was able to snap pics of all the kids in her class. The little boy in the green is Ansley's "boyfriend!" They follow each other all over the place and they give each other gifts daily. From papers to books to crayons. We found out on the last day of school (before xmas break) that he is moving. I don't think Ansley has quite realized that he won't be returning to school in January. I have to say this little crush was getting to be too much for daddy and he is glad to see this little boy go! ;)
 
Tuesday was the day that Santa came to Webster and Friday the kids' all went to sing Christmas carols at a local nursing home. It was a 15 minute trip and I decided not to go. Boy oh boy was that a bad decision. I picked Ansley up from school (a little early due to a dentist appointment) and she started crying and yelling "You weren't there, you were suppose to be there!" I felt awful and I've told myself that I will never miss another thing! Yikes



















No comments:

Post a Comment