Saturday, November 1, 2014

Pumpkin Patch {Quail Valley Farms}

Whew, I'm sure glad that October is over. We spent 99% of October at that beautiful place! The kids absolutely love Quail Valley Farms and spending all their time running the pumpkin patch with all the Isom girls! I spent all of my time their baking cookies and helping prepare meals for upcoming weddings and such. I feel bad that I didn't take many pictures, but lets be honest I'd arrive between 8-10am every Saturday and Sunday and we would leave in between the hours of 5pm to 11pm! Very, very long days with no sitting down. We hardly ate, but loved every minute of it.
 
 



 Craig's dad papa wally. The kids love him and during the week when we were there with school tours, they followed him everywhere.




 This is what happens when you ask them to pose for pictures!! Crazies

No comments:

Post a Comment