Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bus Ride {2014}

Grandma Teresa really looks after us! She changed her bus route, so she could pick up and bring Ansley home! :) We sure do love her! I took Ansley to school on the first day and she hated that I came to pick her up and didn't let her ride the bus home! So, everyday since then she has rode the bus to and from school! Grandma says that she does great and doesn't cause any problems! She has to load the bus at 7 and arrives home at noon! Karson sure misses her! I always pack her a breakfast bar and a water for the ride! I love her independence, but I sure miss her in the mornings!
 
*my pictures got turned around so these are from the second and then the first day of riding the bus
 
LOVE this picture













I love you my beautiful baby girl! Spread those wings and fly! You're smart, important and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment