Monday, May 12, 2014

The New Chapter........

The time has came and went. The new chapter in our life is beginning. This is our new house. A house that is starting to feel like home! We have been working for weeks on this house. This house was my grandparents, that has been vacant for several years. This is the old farm house that I spent a lot of my early childhood in. My grandmother died when I was 8 and I remember being here a lot. My grandmother was a wonderful woman that I miss terribly. This is our 2 bedroom, one bath home. We have painted, put in new carpet and the flooring will be coming soon! This is the home that we will spend the rest of our lives in. We will be remodeling and adding on to this home in a few years! This is where the cattle are in our front yard as well as the farm equipment! My boys are in heaven! I'm excited for this new journey and can't wait until we get completely moved. Here we are all countrified! :) Here are the before pics! We have done so much work and so much more to be done! Thank you to all of our family and friends for all your help!
 
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment