Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ansley Jane: 4

Here are a few pictures from Ansley taking cookies to school and our family trip to Wichita to celebrate! We went to Color Me Mine in Wichita. Its a pottery place, where we could paint anything we wanted. It was very over priced and in all honestly, our children are way too young for that place! Ansley painted for quite a while, but Karson was ready to leave after about 5 minutes! After we painted to went to Koby's steak house to eat! I sure do love spending time as a family!


 birthday crown and card from school



















1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete