Thursday, September 5, 2013

Table Rock

 
We took off Friday evening for a wonderful weekend getaway at Table Rock! My aunt and uncle own a cabin and 2 boats and they were nice enough to invite us! We had a wonderful time and spent all day on the lake Saturday! The kids had a blast and never made a peep! They slept on the boat and Ansley loved riding on the tube! Karson went on a couple small rides, but he didn't care too much for it! It rained Sunday on and off most of the day, but we were able to spend a few hours on the boat! We skied and wake boarded! I'd never wake boarded before, but was able to get up on my first try! I still need a lot of work on the wake board!
 
sleeping on the way
























 my brother on the wake board. First time for him too
 crash





 such a beautiful place



 we used this beauty and the pontoon! :)
 relaxing

 fishing on the dock


 :) love this man
 my uncle charles






 Ansley, Zach, Greg and myself all jumped off this cliff! Not as big as last years, but plenty high for dare devil ansley



more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment