Sunday, August 18, 2013

Karson: 2 year pictures

Ok, Please don't judge me! I took these myself! We had family pictures taken and they were awful! The kids cried and I felt horrible for the poor girl that was taking them! We were literally at the session for less than 30 minutes! Both kids crying all the way to the car! So after that horrible experience I took little man out to my parents for an evening for pics! He did great and never made a peep! My cousin let me borrow their pedal tractor, so a few days later we went to Whit's yard for a few on the tractor! :) I'm no professional, nor do I want to be, but I have no choice when my children behave so badly!
Yes, I shot in auto mode! A huge no, no in all photographer's eye, but hey I did the best I could with a 2 year old! :)
 
Oh, can you guess what kind of party we are having! :)













 these last two B edited for me! love the brightness! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment