Monday, March 11, 2013

Rollin' in style!

This bad boy may not be the coolest thing to drive around, but man am I in love! L.O.V.E. I never would of thought that we would ever own a minivan, but it is the best purchase we have ever made! Push a button the doors open, push a button the DVD player comes on, push a button the back hatch  opens! I love it! Ansley can in and out all by herself! Oh, how I love this white minivan! :) So all you minivan hater's, don't knock it until you try it! :)


 
Ansley's new carseat!


2 comments:

  1. You sound JUST LIKE ME! Greatest purchase we ever made when the boys were little. Although I'm still sporting a mini...because it's paid for not because I think it's cool! lol
    They really are the way to go with kids...I can haul a lot of stinky boys around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I bet you are loving it! We were sooo happy to get rid of our Commander :) Although I don't have sliding doors like you (that sounds heavenly), the new ride does have bucket seats, so our 3rd row is actually useful compared to the Jeep, and is low enough Barrett can get in by himself. And the automatic back hatch is a lifesaver! Happy cruisin'

    ReplyDelete