Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Shower

Last weekend Brandy and I gave Whitney and little Evan a baby shower! We are so excited for Brad and Whit! They are going to be great parents! We love you guys and congrats!! Little Evan is due at the end of October! We can't wait to meet him! :)

As you entered the shower!  Brandy did such an amazing job with her cricut!








The diaper raffle give away!

 Find out how to make this little guy on pineterest! So easy










 
Whit is an adorable little prego girl

 
gifts


diaper raffle! Should be set for a little while! :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable shower!! You guys did a great job :)
    She looks so cute preggo....but I'm just about 20weeks and I think my belly is bigger than that! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Laura, I'm sure u have a little baby bump too! :) glad to see that u are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete