Monday, April 2, 2012

Karson: 7 Months

Wow, I can't believe my last and final baby is over 7 months old already! It has been a busy 7 months! Seem's like he has been sick more than well, but no matter how sick he is, he is always happy! :) I love you my chubbers!! :)  Here is what he is up to this month:

  • Sitting up and reaching for everytihng in site! He will lean so far forward that he fall's flat on his tummy! Anything that is in hands reach, is his!
  • Slept though the night! It just happened yesterday, but maybe we are on to something!
  • Had tubes put in his ears on March 26, 2012! The doctor said that his right ear was so full of fluid, that he probably couldn't even hear!! :(
  • Eating finger foods like crazy! I have a pouch thing that you can put fruit in and then he sucks all the juices out of it, he loves it!! Has had pineapple, strawberries and oranges from it! :)
  • Loves all the gerber snacks I give him!
  • Still has no teeth and isn't crawling yet, but I'm assuming his fatness is why he isn't crawling :)
  • Wearing 12-18month clothes
  • Size 4 diapers
  • Still getting only breast milk and nursing
  • Weighs 22lbs!!
  • Loves to be outside
  • Like's the exersaucer and walker
  • eating cereal and baby food like crazy
  • Usually takes a good nap in the mornings!
  • Loves to have daddy rock him to sleep
  • He is truely a happy baby, the look on his face when I get home from work is priceless! He loves his mommy or maybe just the milk, but either way I know I'm wanted :)
Today, we are finally getting his 6 month check up/shots! He has been on antibiotics for so long that we are a little behind!

I love you little man, you are growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment