Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aunt B Photography!!!!

 I truely have a great best friend!! Its no secret that Brandy loves to takes pictures and has been taking beautiful pictures of Mya and Macy for quite some time! These were taken at Cumbernauld! I love them and these are just the few that I picked out to put on here!! Thanks again B!! Hopefully, next time Ansley acts better! We should do a photo shoot with all the girls!?! :)

She did tell me that she would take my beautiful blue eyed children's pics anytime! Just wish I had something to do with those blue eyes and blonde hair! :) At least my husband is good at producing beautiful children!! lol!! jk honey!






Aunt B Photography is officially in business!! :) Just kidding, don't kill me B!

4 comments:

  1. SO good Brandy! In your 'next life' you need to do photography....or do it NOW, you are talented!! Don't know how you decided Melissa, sure they were all good :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pics! I can't believe how big Mr. K is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful Babies, and you each had and equal part in it because you both are very beautiful too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...they are so sweet! Great job "Aunt B Photography"...can you please be my new assistant?!?! I can't believe how big Karson is getting!! Such a doll!

    ReplyDelete