Thursday, September 22, 2011

Karson-1 month

Its hard to believe that my little man is already a month old! He has grown so much in the last month and has gained nearly 3 pounds! Yikes. He is going to be a big boy!! :) He is a really good baby, but has started to puke all the time like his sister use too! :( Ugh. I feel like 90% of my day I'm covered in poop, puke and urine. Between trying to potty train Ansley and of course the "flying" pee from Karson I'm constantly cleaning and looking at booties! :) That's ok, I don't mind, I love staying at home with my kiddo's! :) At least most days!!!

Here are Karson's birth stats: 8lbs 12oz.    21 1/4 inches long.

At our one month appointment he weighed 11lbs 14oz  and was 22 1/2 inches long!

Here is what he is up too this month:
  • Can hold your head up for several seconds/minutes while being held with no trouble
  • nursing only, haven't given you a bottle yet
  • You are fussy in the evenings for about 2 hours-although I think its getting better
  • You are in size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes (you lasted one week in newborn diapers and about 3 weeks in newborn clothes)
  • You sleep everyday from noonish to 4 like clock work
  • You sleep at night from 10 to 1 or 2am. Seems like most night's you eat 3 times :)
  • You love your swing and it puts you to sleep everyday for your long nap
  • You only cry when your hungry and by looking at you, its all the time!!!
  • You love to cluster feed in the evenings and I'm pretty sure you would eat all evening if I would let you :)
  • You sleep the best on mommy at night! :) I'm sure going to miss this when I go back to work
You are a growing baby boy and I love you bunches little man


1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! He is growing so fast! Such a little darlin.

    I think he and his sister's baby pics favor alot!
    Sweet sweet babies you have there!

    ReplyDelete