Thursday, June 16, 2011

Poor guy

I know I say this a lot and I really feel sorry for Karson. His Big sister requires all of our attention and time and I feel like I never get to blog about him! I guess he better get use to it though! lol. I am currently 30 weeks and have done terrible at taking pics of my belly! I think I've taken 5 total this entire pregnancy! Yikes, that's terrible. We start going to the doctor every two weeks now and I just did my glucola test last week. We will know the results of that at our next appointment. Let's just hope that I pass this time and not have to set for three hours at the hospital like I did with Ansley.

Zach worked really hard and we finally got Karson' room done! Its been done for probably a month and I love the way it turned out! The only thing left is to hang stuff on the walls. Here are a few pics of his tiny room. All of the clothes either came from garage sales or Jamie! Thanks again Jamie, you're a life saver.





**** Update! I passed my glucola test!!! Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the furniture :) And, don't be too hard on yourself...most EVERY 1st time mom has the baby book loaded, a few hundred pics & ton's of stories. After the third one is born you barely have a name picked out...lol Glad you are so healthy with little Karson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks GREAT! I love that brown bedding ...soo soft! Barrett has a blanket (he calls it "biggie") with one side in that same fabric! All of the cowboy stuff on the dresser is cute! I've seen that at a super cute store in town :) LOL Congrats on the glucose test. Those are not fun!

    ReplyDelete