Friday, January 14, 2011

BIG NEWS!

That's right exciting news in our house! We are expecting baby number two in August! :) Big changes are about to occur in this house, I just hope little miss Ansley is ready for it! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am almost 8 weeks! YIKES! We knew the week before Christmas and to be honest we were a bit suprised! Yes, we were planning this pregnancy, it just happened a little sooner than we thought! We hosted a Christmas Eve lunch at our house this year with my parents and Zach's! We told them then! :) It was very hard for us not to tell everyone sooner, but we managed to not tell our parents!

Baby number two is due August 27, 2011! We have lots to do between now and then! Our little one's room is currently being used as storage and we have lots of cleaning to do before he/she arrives! I have a sonogram on Feb. 1st just to make sure everything is going as planned! Can't wait for that! We didn't have one with Ansley until I was 21weeks! :)

I'll keep you updated as things progress! :) Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! SOOO excited for you :) CONGRATS to your sweet little family. Ansley is going to be a great big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! Hope you are feeling OK, never remember to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy News! We are excited for you guys and know Ansley will enjoy having a baby to love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are super excited to welcome Grandchild #2, Ansley is such a sweetie and will make a wonderful Big Sister and you guys are Great Parents!! We Love You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I was aiming for 2.5 years, but my kids are just 20.5 months apart and it is wonderful. I just like the thought of going thru life with a sibling you don't remember life without. She will soon have a best friend. :-) VERY exciting time.

    ReplyDelete