Thursday, November 18, 2010

12 months!

Wow, here we are a year later and I honestly can't believe how time has flown by! We had a great birthday party Sunday with lots of family and friends that attended! Thank you for everyone that attended, we truely have great friends and family! I'm a week behind on posting Ansley's 12month updates, so next will be her birthday post! At 12 months:
  • Currently has 8 teeth!
  • Can stand for at least 30econds by herself
  • Walked for the first time a few weeks ago! :) BUT hasn't much since then
  • Can still crawl a hundred miles an hour
  • HATES milk! I mean hates it! She gags and spits it out everytime I give her some in her cup.
  • Thanks to Kristi, I've started adding milk to her formula bottle at night and she drinks that with no problem! I'm hoping with in a week or so NO formula!
  • Has 2 bottles a day, but this week we are going to 1!
  • wearing size 3 diapers and 12month clothes
  • weighed 21lbs at her one year appointment
  • Starting to become a picky eater and has learned to throw her food off her high chair! Drives me crazy
  • Can say uh-oh, mommy, daddy and few other things that we can't understand
  • Has quite the ATTITUDE! throws herself on the floor and kicks and screams! I have a feeling 16 will not be fun!
  • Laughs at me/us when we smack her hand and tell her no! ~see what I mean by attitude!~
  • Loves to push her walker/s all over the house
  • loves taking rides in the wagon! I think our days of being outside are over :(
  • Still not sleeping every night!
 I think that wraps up 12months!

~a little preview of the party!~

2 comments:

  1. She does have an attitude :-) But is a sweetie! Looks like a fun party, know you must have put a lot of work into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more of the party...it looked so cute!! I cannot believe she is 1 already, but my little guy just turned 2! Happy Birthday, Ansley!

    ReplyDelete