Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day weekend

We had a pretty relaxing weekend and didn't do much of anything! Saturday, Zach went golfing in the morning and that afternoon we went the lake to see my parents. Sunday, I worked and Monday we spent most of the day at home. I managed to get all my fall decorations out and the porch and yard are decorated as well. Here are a few pics from our weekend!

Playing in the pampers box wanting on daddy to get home from golfing


Getting ready to go swimming with grandma


Swimming in the lake for the first time


her new favorite thing is to point! She points at everything and everyone

Check out the mohawk! :)


and we love to clap! :)


Hanging out in her house shoes!

Just the weekend I like to have with nothing to do, but relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment